Friday, September 9, 2022

Taking my Entrance Exam at the Law School


 (I published this blog around August 2017, after getting my conditional permit, so this is like a late blog uploaded. I did not change the title to show how terrible my English Language when I started my Law School Journey)


Yesterday, I have taken my entrance examination where I will enroll for my law studies. As I went to the school, there were so much students who roams and are paying their tuition fees at the cashier.

I went to the registrars office where there is a section for the law school and inquire for the law entrance exam. At first, the woman on the counter was hesitant to give me an exam. I told her that I already called the information office of the school and informed me that I can take the examination and enroll for the law course. As she is still not believing that I have called, I told her that I will call her again, telling the name of the person I talked to. With this, she has changed her mind and instructed me to pay the Entrance Examination fee to the cashier. The line was long but she said that new students were prioritized and can pay directly to the cashier. I follow what she told me and waited for a few minutes. the cashier gives the receipt of my payment and I returned to the registrar's office to take my examination.

In the registrars office, she gave me a 5 item essay questionnaire which I need to answer. there is no time limit and can answer the question at your own pace. I answered all the questions on top of my knowledge and understanding about the subject. There were questions such as; What is the meaning of ignorance of the law excuses no one, or Why did I take up law at their school.

Finally, after finishing the examination, I filled out the information sheet and submitted my required documents such as copy of birth certificate, copy of Transcript of Records,  and my conditional permit coming from Legal Education Board.

I said that I will return to their office for my enrollment as I did not bring any cash at that moment. Maybe this Friday I will enroll for the course to start my class on Monday. Hoping that everything would be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment