Friday, September 9, 2022

Starting the Law School Roller Coaster Ride

 


(I publish this blog July 31, 2017 at 2:25 PM when I was starting my Law School Journey)

I have decided to enroll this year to a Law Course as it is one of my plans that is on my heart last year (2016). As of present, I am now enrolling now to the nearest Law School near my home as I don't want to experience the eternity of traffic in the jungle called Metro Manila.


This 2017, aspiring Law students were going through the eye of the needle in order to enroll to a law school. You see, the DU30 administration created the Legal Education Board (LEB) to administer Entrance Exam or what you call the PHILSAT (it must have been PHILSAD hahahaha!!!) to be qualified to take up law degree aside from the entrance examination of the school where you want to enroll. I did not take the examination because:

1. I did not have the information that there is such a thing that exist in this country such as the PHILSAT Examination

2. And when i learned that there was an examination, it is already too late as it was already held last May 2017... Ouch!!!


The good thing is that our good LEB has mercy to those who did not take the exam (I can call it mercy with a price... Hahahhaha!!!) as they have a conditional permit to students (which cost P300.00 bucks, maybe for the dry seal and for the paper... Just Kidding! I love LEB... :P) who failed to take the exam provided that they will take the upcoming PHILSAT Examination on September 2017? Not sure what month it will be held but I think that it will be after August 2017.

It takes 2 weeks then I got my conditional (pardon... hahaha!!) papers from LEB. It's a good thing that the LEB office was moved to UP Diliman Area because when I applied for the conditional permit, their office is at Roxas Blvd., Manila and thank God for that. Less transportation cost.

As of now, I am on the part where I will enroll at the school. However, due to the typhoon Gorio last week, classes were always suspended add to the State of the Nation Address of President DU30.

I will keep you posted once I am already enrolled at the school and passed their entrance trials. hahahha!!

See you around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment