Friday, September 9, 2022

I passed the PH Bar Examination

 (This blog was published recently that the blogger had passed the PH Bar Exam. 🙌🎓)


Hi!

It has been over a year and many things had happened. I like to inform that I passed the Philippine Bar Examination last April 2022 and now a Legitimate Lawyer under the said jurisdiction. Truly, the journey was very rough and very challenging, but at the end of it, the success that you conquer the said examination provides a mixed emotion feeling wherein the happiness I felt is filled with tears as you remember the hardships that you went through for the review.

I will try my best to provide the details of my Bar journey and some tips in here and will start to give some legal opinion/advises, for educational purpose, about Philippine Laws that can be easily understood even by a simple Filipino, as I said to myself, that I want to help our fellow Filipino People to understand the promulgated laws in a simple way.

If you are struggling right now on your law studies, just keep fighting. If you are in doubt, just trust yourself. And if you think you cannot do it, the point you have graduated law school is a sign that you have enough knowledge to hurdle the Bar. Keep fighting and be strong. YOU CAN DO IT!!!


📷https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQGb0GracAA_AP-?format=jpg&name=medium

No comments:

Post a Comment